Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Update on Mom

Many of you would like an update on how Mom is coping with the chemo. Here it is: She is a real trooper. The chemo has had an effect on her in some ways but overall she has done really well. She snacks as often as she can to keep the nausea at bay. She has been going to work for as long as she can each day and I have to admit she stays a lot longer than I would. Food is tasting very different to her so things she used to like are just not the same. She tries to stay hydrated at all times but drinks taste funny too. She has tried many suggestions from other people, but if you have one you think may not have been suggested please feel free and I will pass it on to her. Keep praying because it is working. She goes in for labs tomorrow, then next Thursday is her second round of chemo. If you have any questions that I have not answered please ask them and I will do my best to answer. You all are great. We love each and every one of you.

1 comment: