Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Prayers all around

My heart is so heavy and I just need to put this out there. So many people I know are suffering right now. There are people in the hospital and sick, there are people who are dealing with loss, and sickness. There are people dealing with family separation. Marriages are being tested. The list goes on and on. But today we found out about the Collins' family and the loss of Troy, their dad. This family has been through so much recently with the loss of precious baby Cash (Troy's grandson) only weeks ago. I would like to ask you to join me in lifting them up to the Father. Their pain is more than I could ever imagine, but their walk should not be taken alone. Let's walk with them and cover them in prayer.

1 comment:

  1. Joining you in prayer for our sweet friends! Calling on our God of comfort for these we love!

    ReplyDelete