Friday, March 13, 2009

Family Weekend

Here are a couple of pictures of the family weekend that we had for Mom. Aren't the shirts cute. Don did a great job on them. There will be more pics to come but this will get us started. Oh, by the way, Mom is feeling some of the effects of the chemo today. Please continue to pray. I know you will but as her daughter I have to ask. Oh, and, we picked out some wigs for her yesterday, and just let me say that even when she loses her hair, my mom is still just as beautiful maybe even more. She just seems to glow right now. You might say it is the chemo (ha ha) but I know it is the love of the Lord shining through. Enjoy the pictures!






4 comments:

  1. I will always remember this day! It meant so much to me and having THIS family is the greatest! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. was this dinner where I think it was?? hee :)
    Totally awesome, love the shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog. I wanted you to know that Luke and I are praying for your mom and your whole family. You guys are such an inspiration to many. I just love your mom! She is the sweetest. I got Avery some bloomers from her with her name on them and every time she wears them, I think of Sharon and beg God to heal her. God is good and He will see you through this. I know that you already know that. I love the shirts by the way! Such a good idea.
    Blessings.
    Lindsay Norsworthy

    ReplyDelete