Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hug and Howdy

Last night at church during Hug and Howdy time, I tried my hardest to get hugs from and say hello to everyone I could. When we started to sing again, when H&H was over, I looked around the auditorium and others were doing the same thing. There were so many people out of their seats. So many hugs going around. There wasn't enough time. Not that it was any less time than usual, there are just so many relationships the God has made special there. It made me cherish the fact that you know you are at a great church with some wonderful people when there just isn't enough hug and howdy time to fit it all in. We are so blessed to be surrounded by so many people who love each other but, more than that, they love and worship our heavenly Father. I love our church and thank God everyday for blessing us with such a special place to worship and fellowship.

No comments:

Post a Comment