Saturday, August 15, 2009

Victories and Failures

Today we are celebrating both. We have decided that Cason is ready for potty training. Today was day one of three of intense teaching and learning. I read up on it and decided to go with a hard core three day program. (More on that later, depending on how successful it is.) Cason has done so well today. I am so proud of him and will write so much more later. Today has worn me out but, what a blessing it is to celebrate his efforts. Last night I prayed for patience, discernment, fast thinking, understanding, ease of teaching, and so much more. God has been so faithful to grant me all of that today. I have found so much delight in watching Cason learn and grow today. My little boy is growing up before my eyes and I could not be prouder. I am off to bed as well as looking forward to another fun filled potty training day tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!! It is hard...but stick with it! I did it in about 3 days too...I know you can do it! Sam was probably the exact same age. It is great when you are finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheering & cheering for our little guy!

    ReplyDelete