Friday, July 31, 2009

Mom and The Work Thing

I had written that Mom was back at work, and she was. However, she did well but really wore herself out. She, wisely, chose to stay home and rest on Thursday and again today. She is still doing very well. She just wants to make sure that if she does something she is able to do it very well. In order to do her job to the best of her ability she is going to have to recover a little more. Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers. We continue to be so blessed by your words.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, did you do all the blog make-over stuff yourself? Because if so, you have to teach me how!! It's so cute! I especially love the header with all of your pictures! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad she got to go to work for one day. I know it means a lot to her. She is definitely amazing!! We will keep praying for her strength to return. so she can be herself again!!
    I love the new blog page the header is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete