Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Coming Up

Many have asked and I now have the answer. Yes, Taylor is going to get to come to Texas for Mom's surgery. Taylor will leave on Friday morning and arrive late on Saturday. Mom will be getting out of the hospital sometime either Saturday or Sunday which will make that perfect timing. Taylor will be driving here and then flying back and forth a few times to help take care of Mom while keeping up with her own work back home. After a few trips here and there, she will drive back. Please keep Taylor, her travels, and her sanity in your prayers. She has so much on her plate but would not rather be anywhere else than taking care of Mom. She is such a blessing to have here when we have her. I will update more as surgery gets closer.

1 comment:

  1. I sent you an email today! I am so sorry that I have not called you earlier! I hope it works out that we can see you!!! I am not very organized these days! Really sorry!
    So glad that you are going to have help from Taylor. Praying for your family everyday!

    ReplyDelete