Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Still Haven't Heard

I just talked with both Mom and Dad this morning. This is what I know...Mom stayed home from work today to rest and work on her pain meds a bit to see if she can figure out which ones will work best for her. Different pain meds work better for different people, so we just need to see which one works best with her side effects. I also talked to Dad about the MRI. It was my understanding that she would have it maybe Thursday this week, but I was mistaken. The Dr.s office is going to schedule it for sometime maybe early next week and we are waiting for them to call us and give us the time and day. Dad said that if we don't hear from them by tomorrow then he will call and follow up on that; but they really think the Dr.s office is on top of it and will call when they know something. So, we wait...It is OK though because we should know before her next round if all this is working or not. As soon as I know anything on that I will let you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment