Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wish You Were Here

As you read yesterday, Cason is sick with double ear infections and pink eye. Awesome, right? Anyway, since he was not feeling well yesterday there is not much he can do to entertain himself. He loves his Aunt Taylor so she did the entertaining for him. We wish so much that she was here, but since she is not, we made the best of it. I tried to get some of it on camera so that I could share it with you. Look closely at her face each time. It is priceless. Here are some things you can do when you are having a sick day.

You can count.


You can make funny faces. Check out Taylor's!


Making more funny faces.

You can play Peek-A-Boo.


He was having so much fun.

You can also sing, "All Aboard the Choo Choo Train."

Yes, you can even share a snack. And, yes, Taylor put her mouth up to the screen so he thought she was eating it. So cute but hilarious too.

Thank you Taylor for making a sick day a fun and memorable one. You are a great aunt! We wish you were here, but we are thankful for web cam and hanging out with you that way.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun aunt!!! I love that you captured it with your camera. I am sorry you two have to be so far from each other. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one of the most fun days I have had being here in VA and Tyrel gone. Cason and I played a long time. He made me laugh so hard at how silly he is and of course how cute he is. I loved hanging out with Cason on the computer. I hope for the next 4 years we can do that a bunch. I love you Cason!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry! That is the sweetest thing and too fun! So sad that Taylor is far away but thank God for modern technology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the cutest thing- ever! Laughing, talking, singing, AND sharing goldfish snacks is just so sweet! Taylor and Cason are tight... no matter the miles! Thanks for putting these sweet, sweet pictures on the blog and glad he's feeling better! What a great way to spend a sick day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOODNESS, that is so stinkin' cute! I love it! I miss you all so much and need some cousin time soon. I hope Cason feels better soon.
    All my love,
    Jonelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is adorable! I told Taylor I know what I'm doing the next day I'm sick, haha! Love you guys and can't wait to see you in a week!

    ReplyDelete