Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Awesome" All Around

Well...I took Cason into the Doctor today because I knew something just was not right. I am not sure if it is just because I am that good of a mom, to know my son that well, or maybe it was the fact that his left eye is almost swollen shut. (That could have been it, but I doubt it.) Anyway, my suspicions were confirmed. Cason has double ear infections and pink eye. All I could say at the Doctor's office was, "Awesome!" Thankfully tomorrow he will not be contagious anymore. If we can just keep Braden away from him for a few more hours maybe just maybe we can keep it isolated. Yeah right! Anyway, for those of you experiencing AWESOME out there: hang in there, this too shall pass.


Cason fell asleep on the floor right before his nap.

You tell me, does this look like he feels good? Pretty sad huh?


2 comments:

  1. Were the swollen eyes your first clue? LOL! Poor little guy... at least, he's got Thomas the Train! He might need Sweets, so if he does, I'm a phone call away! Love to my little buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again you always seem to give encouragement when I need it the most. Experiencing some AWESOME of my own. Thanks friend.

    ReplyDelete