Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friendships are Special

I don't have the pictures yet, but I just wanted to say how thankful I am to God for my precious friends. A few of them took time out of their day today to celebrate my birthday. I had so much fun spending time with you girls. Thank you for making me feel special. To those of you who were not there, I want you to know that I am so thankful for you too. I cannot tell you how many of you have sent me messages and encouragement over the past week and you mean the world to me because of it. I could not ask for better friends. So-thank you for being the women of God that you are and thank you for loving me and my family the way you do.
I thank God every time I remember you.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Randi!!! I hope you enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO glad you had a wonderful birthday. I was completely bummed out to have to miss it, especially since you were totally AMAZING to show up to the shower with your poor little buddy on Friday. You are a beyond fabulous person. I'd really love to get together again soon! (post-waddle stage, probably :) )

    ReplyDelete