Monday, September 14, 2009

So Much to be Thankful For

I cannot even begin to put into words how much peace I feel right now. I just got home after taking Braden to his second feeding therapy session. We have been working at home but, I was not sure how to judge his progress. I felt like he was getting better but, didn't know what was normal. After meeting with Sara this morning I now know that Braden is making progress faster than she ever expected. She was so pleased with what she saw in him. God is so good!!! This is such a relief and I am oh, so thankful. Braden still has a ways to go but, this progress is so encouraging.
On a little side note...Freeby and I have decided to build a house right by Mom and Dad. Keep that in your prayers and I will update on this as it unfolds. We have to make sure this house sells first before too much is done on the other house.

No comments:

Post a Comment