Tuesday, September 22, 2009

10 Months Old Today

I cannot believe it has already been 10 months since this sweet baby came into our lives. I have loved every minute of it. Braden is such a good baby. He is so happy and loves to play. He is already walking, which he started at 9 months. He can get anywhere he wants to. His favorite spot right now is up on Cason's bed. This is not my favorite place to find him in the house but, he loves it. He squeals with delight when you walk in and find him up there. He knows he is not supposed to, which I guess is what makes it so much fun. We pray everyday for this precious life God has given to us.



We love you more than words can express, Baby Braden!

1 comment:

  1. So precious!!! I just sent you an email. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete