Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Surgery Has Been Scheduled

I am going to leave the details that Mom wants to share up to her. It is not that she doesn't want people to know what is going on, I am just trying to be respectful of her privacy. She and Dad decided that surgery was the best thing to do next. With as aggressive as her cancer is, we don't want to take any chance of letting it have time to grow back. They are just going to remove what is left. The surgery has been scheduled for Friday, July 10th. There will be other surgeries to follow. Radiation, as I understand it, will be shortly after this first surgery. Please be in prayer about the 10th and all that goes along with it.

1 comment:

  1. my mom and I prayed for you ladies today and the decisions your mom is facing right now. I will continue to lift you all up during this time, I know it is not an easy road but God is faithful to guide us and comfort us.

    Praying peace that passes all understanding--love susan

    ReplyDelete