Monday, June 29, 2009

Report On Mom

I have not posted on Mom's illness in a while, but I now realize that when I don't post there are people who wander if something is wrong. Mom is doing very well right now except she is just so exhausted and cannot do many tasks without being so tired. Her spirits, of course, are wonderful. She has the follow-up MRI today at noon which will give the Drs. the information they need to make the decision of which treatment course to follow next. I will post about that as soon as I know something.
Please pray that the MRI give the Drs. all the information they need to make a wise decision and pray that Mom and all of us have a peace about the decision being made. Mom is going to try to post soon, so keep looking for that. Thank all of you so much for your continuing love and support and, most of all, prayers during this marathon that we are in. I know we say the same things over and over but we want everyone to know how Mom is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment