Monday, June 8, 2009

Braden: 6 1/2 Months




Braden is an absolute joy to us around here. He is such a happy baby who smiles and explores all the time. He has such a tender heart already. He also knows what he wants when he wants it and he usually can get to what he wants. He has been scooting a whole lot lately, but in the last week he started to crawl. I have to admit, I was not ready for this just yet. I really thought it was going to be a bit longer before he started to more this quick. However, it is so fun to watch him work at getting somewhere and then being so happy that he made it. He is one determined little man. He has also been sitting up all the time and today his first tooth broke through. I had no idea that this was coming either. He has really not fussed or anything which is such a blessing. We sure do love this little man. God is so good to give us each other. We could not be more blessed.

5 comments:

  1. Look at that smile!! He is adorable Randi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious boy!! He has the most beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love! :) I have to find an excuse to visit Ft. Worth soon! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Braden is the "Suger Bug" for certain! Lovin' kisses, constantly smiling and so ticklish! Pure joy to HaHa and me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the pictures! I wish we could see each other. hope your momma is doing good! I love you!

    ReplyDelete