Friday, February 11, 2011

A Kiss to Remember

To be honest, it has been an emotional day for me but, something happened that I want to write down so I don't ever forget it (not that I even think that would happen.)
Today Mom (Sweets) and Dad (Ha Ha) came over to play with the boys for a little while. Needless to say, the boys were in heaven! Cason was so excited to play wii with Ha Ha he couldn't stand it. Braden grabs a remote and thinks he plays too. So, Ha Ha and Sweets parked themselves on the couch and Cason and Braden followed right behind. Cason sat between them and Braden found his perfect spot right in Sweets' lap. Ha Ha gave Cason a run for his money and Sweets and Braden sat fixated on the game at hand. I stood in the kitchen looking on and caught a glimpse of one of the sweetest moments I think I will ever see...
Braden turned around, propped himself up, and gave his Sweets a kiss. He then sat back down and resumed his interest in the game. Mom teared up on the spot and I was not far behind. My boys adore their Sweets and Ha Ha and they are not afraid to show it. Braden's actions were real and unprompted. I will cherish that kiss forever...

2 comments:

  1. really touching story..you know when little kids do that..they really mean it from their heart..Sweets must be in heaven at that moment.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thesis Writing
    well i rarely leaves comment on any site but your blog is really so amazing that i can't stop myself from making comment on it...

    ReplyDelete