Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


I have always felt that God blessed me more than I could ever understand by giving me my mother. She has always been my go-to, my best friend. I have no idea why God blessed me with her as a mother, but I am so glad He did. Throughout Mom's diagnosis, I have learned to appreciate her even more. So on this Mother's Day I want to wish my mom the best day ever. You are a true friend, inspiration, example, and blessing to me. I love you more than words can express. I learn from you each and every day. I am so blessed to have you and I love sharing you with other people. I love you, Mom.


To all my friends who are mothers...Happy Mother's Day to all of you too. Each and every one of you inspire me to be a better mother. There is something about all of you that I would like to be more like and your friendship and example to me is priceless. Our job as mothers could not be more challenging but it could also not be more rewarding. We have been given a gift from God and I say we celebrate it.


To anyone who wants to be a mother but it just hasn't happened yet. I wish you Happy Mother's Day as well. Sometimes God makes us wait for something we truly desire. The first part of being a mother is having a heart for it.

3 comments:

  1. Well said! Randi, you are a beautiful young mother and it is a joy to see you with your babies. I know you make your parents so proud! You have been so blessed, by God, to have the mother that you do and I know that you know that. My prayer for your mother's day is that you will have so many more of these holidays to share with sweet Sharon. Sweet blessings to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no way I have ever deserved you and I'm so glad God gave you to me, anyway! You're a wonderful mother and a hero in my life. I'm glad you wrote the last paragraph you did, because we didn't know if we could have a baby for a time and then God blessed us with you. You were worth waiting on and God is faithful- even when we don't understand Him at times. Whether biological or adpotion, God gives us just the right little person to make us family. He just gives us so much love to share! So, Happy Mother's Day to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend! Long time since I have seen you! Randomly stumbled upon your blog... I'll be praying for your Mom!!

    ReplyDelete