Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Boring is Good

This month has been extremely exciting around here with my mom having major surgery, my dad going to the ER then into the hospital, Taylor coming into town and then having to leave, illnesses, and Freeby being gone so much this month. I am happy to say that lately, it has been quite uneventful around here. I think God is good to remind me that nothing happening is not always a drag. I also praise God that Mom and Dad are both healing up just fine and Taylor and Freeby both made it back home safely. Below are just some pics of our life around here.


Taylor is one of Cason's favorite people. We get to talk to her by web cam almost daily. We love you Tay Tay.




Braden loves playing on his mat on the floor.

Cason, still playing with his trains. He loves Thomas and all his friends. (The bruise on his cheek is from an accident with the couch. )

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your background and title! Thanks for reminding that God is control even when you are being induced. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I loved being home and seeing the boys. Cason is ONE of my most favorite people in this world and I miss him everyday!!

    ReplyDelete